1.0 Your Privacy Rights
- 1.2 If you have created a username, identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our access security measures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- 1.4 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your security details, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.0 Your Personal Information
- 3.1 When you use the NITDA Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other electronic access device. The automatically collected information includes but is not limited to data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, standard web log data, still and moving images.
- 3.2 We may also collect information you provide us including but not limited to information on web form, survey responses account update information, email address, phone number, organization you represent, official position, correspondence with the EnterpriseNGR support services, and telecommunication with the EnterpriseNGR. We may also collect information about your transactions, enquiries and your activities on our platform.
- 3.3 We may also use information provided by third parties like social media sites. Information about you provided by other sites are not controlled by EnterpriseNGR and we are, therefore, not liable for how such third parties use your information.
4.0 What we do with your personal information
- The purpose of our collecting your personal information is to give you efficient, enjoyable and secure service. We may use your information to:
- a) provide the Services and support;
- b) process applications and send notices about your transactions to requisite parties;
- c) verify your identity;
- d) resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- e) manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- f) detect, prevent or remediate violation of laws, regulations, standards, guidelines and frameworks;
- g) improve EnterpriseNGR Services by implementing aggregate customer or user preferences;
- h) measure the performance of the Services and improve content, technology and layout;
- i) track information breach and remediate such identified breaches;
- j) manage and protect our information technology and physical infrastructure; or
- k) contact you at any time through your provided telephone number, email address or other contact details.
5.0 How We Share your information within EnterpriseNGR and with Other Users
- 5.1 We may provide third parties with information such as your name, contact details, or other details you provide us during your interaction with our website for the purpose of providing the Services.
- 5.2 We work with third parties to provide the Services. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number.
- 5.3 You accept that your pictures and testimonials on all social media platforms about YOE can be used for limited promotional purposes by us. This does not include your trademark or copyrighted materials.
- 5.4 From time to time we may send you relevant information such as news items, notices and essential information to aid the provision of the Services. We may also share your personal information in compliance with national or international laws; crime prevention and risk management agencies and service providers.
6.0 Links to Other Websites and Premises
- 6.1 Certain transaction processing channels may require links to other websites or organisations other than ours. Please note that EnterpriseNGR is not responsible and has no control over websites outside its domain. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked from our website or media platforms.
- 6.2 Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us, and EnterpriseNGR should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or materials.
- 6.3 Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content of these sites.
- 6.4 We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- 6.5 EnterpriseNGR will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- 8.1 We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, we have implemented strong controls and security safeguards at the technical and operational levels. Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) to ensure secure transmission of your Personal Data. You should see the padlock symbol in your URL address bar once you are successfully logged into the platform. The URL address will also start with https://depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted before transmission and decrypted at the receiving end. This is to ensure that data cannot be read during transmission.
- 8.2 EnterpriseNGR has also taken measures to comply with global Information Security Management Systems. We therefore have put in place digital and physical security measures to limit or eliminate possibilities of data privacy breach incidents.
9.0 Data Confidentiality Rights
- Your information is regarded as confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, except under legal and/or regulatory conditions. You have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all information we keep on you if such requests are made in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and other relevant enactments. While EnterpriseNGR is responsible for safeguarding the information entrusted to us, your role in fulfilling confidentiality duties includes, but is not limited to, adopting and enforcing appropriate security measures such as non-sharing of passwords and other platform login details, adherence with physical security protocols on our premises, dealing with only authorized officers of the Agency.
10.0 Links to Other Websites and Premises
- 10.1 Certain transaction processing channels may require links to other websites or organisations other than ours. Please note that EnterpriseNGR is not responsible and has no control over websites outside its domain. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked from our website or media platforms.
- 10.2 Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us, and EnterpriseNGR should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or materials.
- 10.3 Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content of these sites.
- 10.4 We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- 10.5 EnterpriseNGR will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
11.0 Governing Law